For over 130 years, Perstorp has worked to improve the daily lives of millions of people around the world with innovative chemistry. Today we have an annual turnover of 11 billion SEK and have 1,500 employees worldwide, in Asia, Europe and North America. Our specialty chemicals make everything from cars to computers, from sails to shoes, lighter, stronger and safer. Every aspect of our corporate culture is infused with our core values of focused innovation, reliability and responsibility.
Do you want to take on an exciting and developing role in a global chemical company? Where you will have the opportunity to shape the development of Salesforce for the Perstorp group, and be a driving force of the transformation journey towards becoming more customer centric? Then this might be a role for you!
ABOUT THE POSITION
Joining Perstorp as a "Business Analyst - Salesforce" you will support the company’s senior sales leaders with the ongoing development of Salesforce deployment and utilization. The successful candidate will be a proven SF.com Admin who is used to working closely with the Commercial/Sales leaders in a fast moving commercial environment. They will need a demonstrable record of success in supporting sales leadership by using KPI dashboards to drive adoption of Salesforce as the principle way of working for all interactions with our customers and sales opportunity pipelines. The Business Analyst will also work closely with the Director of Sales Operations to identify, develop and deploy improvements to the SF platform and be key part of the assessment and management of change requests.
This role is part administrator and part first line Salesforce support to senior management and the super user community.
As Salesforce Administrator you will;
- Serve as primary system administrator(s) for the Salesforce.com environment across the 3 Business Areas of the Perstorp Group (approx. 300 of users)
Work with the Business Area and Business Unit Management to establish suitable sales process improvements and together with the Director of Sales Operations make the necessary changes.
- Assist and provide information to senior sales leaders to understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies to facilitate the continuous process improvement of the sales organization
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement in the SF system.
- Provide data to the sales leadership to enable them to drive sales team efficiency via Salesforce.com ensuring opportunities are closed within stipulated stage gate times & the overall sales cycle target timelines.
- Monitor key KPI targets and highlight variances to sales leadership to enable them to take the necessarycorrective actions
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Complete regular internal system audits and work with the DSO preparing for upgrades
- Work with the DSO & I.T to manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Recommend to the Director of Sales Operations, the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Work collaboratively with other SF Admins and the DSO to define and document development requirements
- Preparing training deck and train Superusers on new features based Salesforce releases
WHO ARE YOU?
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Certified in Saleforce.com ADM201. Ideally ADM211 certification
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community cloud, marketing cloud and Developer certifications preferred, but not essential
- Proven ability to implement new processes and facilitate all user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity, under the guidance of the DSO.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A demonstrable history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A proven ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
The position is located at our site in Perstorp, Sweden.
Please send us your application no later than October 20.