For over 130 years, Perstorp has worked to improve the daily lives of millions of people around the world with innovative chemistry. Today we have an annual turnover of 11 billion SEK and have 1,500 employees worldwide, in Asia, Europe and North America. Our specialty chemicals make everything from cars to computers, from sails to shoes, lighter, stronger and safer. Every aspect of our corporate culture is infused with our core values of focused innovation, reliability and responsibility.
Perstorp’s production unit in the Netherlands is located in the southern part of country, close to the village of Waspik. This site was established in 1977 and started with the processing of edible oil mixtures. Feed additives based on organic acids are produced on this site since 1998. Perstorp acquired the Waspik activities in 2005, to strengthen the feed and food division.
This position has emerged at a really exciting time and presents the successful candidate with an opportunity to play a key role in our ambitious plans for further growth within the Animal Nutrition industry. Some international travel will be necessary.
- Process the raw material prices in Dynamics, evaluation and controlling that the finished goods are calculated correct on a monthly basis.
- Participation in the budget process, drawing up performance indicators and setting general goals for the purchasing policy for packaging, raw materials and tolling in consultation with Global Procurement.
- Actively forecast prices to the benefit various production and financial planning processes.
- Developing the purchasing department following global guidelines.
- Applying and propagating the Perstorp life savings rules.
- Actively working for continuous improvement.
- Determine and actively participate in the purchasing policy for packaging, raw materials and tolling.
- Develop and maintaining relationships with suppliers.
- Coordinate and execute purchasing activities.
- Search for products and services.
- Negotiating contract
- Handling warranty and claims
- Provide market information that influences the purchased services and products
- Conduct, Evaluate and discuss supplier assessments to achieve continuous improvements using global processes while considering local necessitates.
- Register and handle Suppliers complaints.
- Guiding and optimizing the purchasing process (Source to Pay).
- Administrating the toll productions and support local planning in call off.
- Coordination with the Local Planners for needs and complaints regarding raw materials, packaging and tolling.
- Responsible to guide new rawmaterial, packaging and services on site according to GMP+ standards.
- Recording all activities in work instructions (SOP) with risk assessment and keeping them up to date in the Quality Manual.
- Bachelors Degree with at least 5 years relevant work experience.
- Experience with Navison, Relevant training done in the areas of purchasing, ISO, management, communication and making report.
- Dutch, English.
- Good communication skills, negotiator. team player.
- Solution-oriented thinking ability, pro-active, stress-resistant, analytical skills. Able to make analyzes and identify a pattern. Leadership skills.
- Familiar with GMP+, FAMIQS or other feed quality schemes.
- The purchasing manager has full authority within the budget and agreed priorities agreed with the Global Procurement Director or the Site Manager.
- The purchasing manager has full authority to stop an unsafe situation that could harm a person or the environment.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we are reviewing all applications consecutively.
For more details regarding the position contact Patrik Nordqvist, Global Procurement Director, [email protected], +4672 977 96 59 & for questions regarding the process contact Johanna Thern, Talent Acquisition, [email protected], +46 733 13 38 97.