Best silage preservation method - why does acid based outclass ProMyr™
An acid based silage preservatives improves the ensiling process in several unique steps:
1. Drop of pH directly when spraying. This controls directly unwanted microbes, before the silo is packed and closed.
2. Decrease cell respiration. This keeps the crop cool before the conditions are truly anaerobic.
3. Chemical counteract unwanted microbes after sealing the silo, and supports lactic acid bacteria growth.
4. Actively decrease yeast and mold during the storage period.
5. Strongly stabilize and decrease heating problems during opening and feeding by fighting spoilage microbes.
Silage quality is essential for all successful dairy farming.