At the European Coatings Show (April 4-6) Perstorp will launch Curalite™, a new range of boosters for cationic UV curing formulations, that can increase speed of reactivity up to 15 times. Cationic UV curing technology is the perfect choice for printing on challenging surfaces.
- Launching boosters for Cationic UV Curing
- Production in Europe
- Speeding up reactivity of cationic formulations up to 15 times
Curalite™ is Perstorp’s new range of Oxetanes that bring powerful performance and impressive speed to your cationic UV curing formulations. Adding Curalite™ dramatically increases the reactivity of your formulation with up to 15 times, which in turn boosts the speed of your printing or coating line enabling a more efficient production. Curalite™ also brings through cure and hardness which is crucial in many applications. Formulation costs can be reduced which increases competitiveness, as less amount of expensive photoinitiator is needed when adding Curalite™.
Curalite™ is produced in Europe and available globally.
“We see a strong potential for Cationic technology and with our new range of Curalite™ products our customers can even further improve their formulations and speed up the production process”, says Marie Grönborg, Executive Vice President for Business area Specialties and Solutions.
The spotlight on the Perstorp stand (7A-603) will also be pointed at:
Latest developments in these areas will be discussed by Perstorp experts in four presentations during the show:
- 10h50, in Hall 1/Stand 1-131: Caprolactone polyols for high performance coatings
- 14h10, in Hall 1/Stand 1-131: Spotlight on beautiful alkyds
- 15h10, in Hall 5/Stand 5-353: Polyurethane dispersions – combining high performance with environmental friendlines
- 11h30, in Hall 7/Stand 7-726: Cationic UV Curing - Speeding up reactivity 15x with Curalite™
For more information:
Perstorp at ECS >>