Are you passionate about customer service? Enthusiastic about supply chain management? And do you like to communicate with a lot of different stakeholders? If yes, you might be our new colleague!
For our location in Singapore, we are looking for a:
Sales Operations Officer
(Customer Service & Supply Chain)
In this role you are actively supporting Animal Nutrition sales activities in Asia Pacific, by coordinating the order process, supply chain planning and logistics.
- Order handling including invoicing and documents
- Coordination/communication with sales and customers
- Handling of payment methods (CAD, Letter of Credit etc)
- Shipping/transport booking including documentation and approving of invoices
- Handling of customer returns
- Submit and follow up bonus and agent commission
- Entering, investigate and follow up on customer complaints and internal deviations in accordance with the procedures
- Update and work with customer related information in CRMIS
- Create credit invoices
- Follow up on overdue payments and credit limits with open orders
- Planning – to make local warehouse replenishment plan in accordance with sales forecast, safety stock requirement and current inventory level.
- Order Processing - from order entry to fulfillment for imports of transfer orders for warehouse replenishment.
- Inventory management – to optimize local inventory level while fulfill customer requirement.
- Vendor management – to setup KPI for Japan warehouse and transportation providers and follow up their monthly performance.
- Project – to lead or participate on local logistics vendor selection, SC optimization projects and tolling production coordination if applied.
- Reporting – to create and analyze transfer order, local inventory, freight and other costing reports.
- Complaint handling – to report the customer complaints to related stakeholders on finding root cause, creating corrective actions and providing preventive actions
- Support AN sales activities from Perstorp office site
- Minimum 3 years experience in customer service and/or supply chain management
- Excellent knowledge of English is required and a second foreign language desired (Mandarin is preferred)
- Microsoft Office and ERP (data entry) skill set, SAP is a plus
- Knowledge of the complaint handling system
- Knowledge of Order to Cash processes
- Work well under pressure whilst upholding a positive can-do attitude, in a busy environment
- Be able to work as part of team with oversea / domestic colleagues
- Customer oriented, prepared to take extra mile for customers
- Understand local rules and regulations regarding warehouse, logistics and customs.