Maximizing the Properties of your Polyurethane Elastomers Using Capa™ Polyols
How to broaden the target market for your product range and access higher value applications.
Sign up for free webinar today >>
When: April 24, 2018
- 9:00 a.m. (New York City)
- 2:00 p.m. (London)
- 3:00 p.m. (Paris)
Why should you attend?
Learn about how you can use high performing Capa™ polyols to increase the value that your product brings to your customer:
• Learn about Perstorp’s range of polycaprolactones and the benefits of the chemistry behind it.
• How Capa™ polyols compare with conventional polyester and polyether polyols in cast elastomer and TPU formulations, focusing on the properties of the final material.
• The processing, performance and durability benefits that Capa™ polyols bring.
• How these properties can be exploited in real world examples and how they will bring the end-user added value, giving you and your customer a competitive edge.
Who should attend?
This webinar is targeted towards those who are using or developing cast polyurethane or thermoplastics polyurethane elastomers, particularly product development managers, formulators and problem solvers.
Length: 90 min