Perstorp Holding AB (Publ.) parent company for world leading specialty chemicals company Perstorp today releases its Annual Report for 2016.
2016 in brief
- Sales from January to December 2016 amounted to SEK 11,305 m
- The adjusted volume sales growth amounted to 11%
- EBITDA excluding non-recurring items was SEK 1,865 m, an increase of almost 12%
- On November 17th, Perstorp successfully closed a refinancing process and secured a renewed long term capital structure
- The transformation of Perstorp from a Good to a GREAT company is mid-term, and having made substantial investments, it is now time to harvest and enter a period of consolidation and delivery
Read more about Perstorp Group’s financial development, operations and strategy in the Annual Report for 2016>>