27 November 2009
More than 170 people chose to spend an afternoon with Perstorp in Shanghai. The overwhelming interest shows that Perstorp’s expansion in Asia is the right path to take.
The seminar – which was held in both English and Chinese - took place November 17th, the day before the opening of ChinaCoat 2009. Perstorp gave five presentations – one general about the company and its presence in Asia, and four about different products. They were all very appreciated by the audience.
Mingle and cocktails
In addition to the presentations, the audience had an opportunity to talk to Perstorpers during the coffee break and afterwards over cocktails and snacks. They also received goodie bags containing a CD with all the documentation from the seminar, relevant product brochures and Exhibition News, Perstorp’s newsletter that was produced especially for the ChinaCoat 2009 exhibition.
- The Perstorp Group & its presence in Asia
By Eric Aubay, Global Business Director, Coating Additives
- Tolonate® aliphatic polyisocyanates: applications & key benefits
By Eugénie Charriere, Market Development Director Coatings & Adhesives
- Capa® polycaprolactones for 2K polyurethane high-solids coatings
By Albert Tan, Market Development Manager Asia Pacific
- 2K waterborne PU formulations: principles and key parameters with Easaqua™ technology
By Philippe Barbeau, Innovation & Application Director, Coatings & Adhesives
- Easaqua™ self-emulsifiable polyisocyanates: examples of applications
By Maggie Yu, Application Development & Customers Support Manager