Perstorp Holding AB (Publ.), corporate reg. no. 556667-4205, Parent company for Perstorp. Perstorp is an international specialty chemicals Group and a global leader in high growth niches. The Group has around 1,430 employees and manufacturing facilities in Europe, North America and Asia. The Perstorp Group is controlled by the European private equity company PAI Partners.
Key figures in summary January ‒ March 2022
- • Sales amounted to SEK 4,408 m (2,865), a 54% increase consisting of:
+47% organic growth whereof +48% sales prices and -1% volumes
+7% FX effects
- Continued favourable market dynamics for Perstorp’s products.
- Price increases implemented to cover higher raw material prices
- EBITDA excluding non-recurring items amounted to SEK 845 m (505) corresponding to a margin of 19.2% (17.6). Highest quarterly EBITDA in Perstorp’s history, for continuing operations.
- Continued solid free cash flow generation of SEK 291 m (316).
- Available funds amounted to SEK 2,319 m (2,055) at the end of the period.