Perstorp Holding AB (Publ.), corporate reg. no. 556667-4205, Parent company for Perstorp. Perstorp is an international specialty chemicals Group and a global leader in high growth niches. The Group has around 1,350 employees and manufacturing facilities in Europe, North America and Asia. The Perstorp Group is controlled by the European private equity company PAI Partners.
Key figures in summary July - September 2020, continuing operations
- Net sales decreased with 27% to SEK 2,111 (2,895) m.
- Organic volume-based sales growth was -6% year-on-year, but positively 12% compared to Q2/20.
- Sales prices in the third quarter were substantially lower than the corresponding quarter last year, mainly linked to
lower raw material prices and negative exchange rate effect.
- EBITDA excluding non-recurring items amounted to SEK 185 (439) m.
- EBITDA-margin excluding non-recurring items was 8.8% (15.2).
- Continued solid free cash flow generation of SEK 257 (301) m, following focus on cash preservation.
- Available funds amounted to SEK 1,151 (942) m.