Perstorp Holding AB (Publ.), corporate reg. no. 556667-4205, Parent company for Perstorp. Perstorp is an international specialty chemicals Group and a global leader in high growth niches. The Group has around 1,350 employees and manufacturing facilities in Europe, North America and Asia. The Perstorp Group is controlled by the European private equity company PAI Partners.
Key figures, continuing operations
- Net sales from continuing operations decreased by 15% to SEK 2,720 m (3,218).
- Sales prices in the first quarter were lower than the corresponding quarter last year mainly due to lower material prices and to some extent price pressure for some product lines, partly offset by positive exchange rates.
- Organic volume-based sales growth was -4% year-on-year, reflecting notably lower demand for deicers due to the mild winter.
- EBITDA excluding non-recurring items, from continuing operations amounted to SEK 421 m in the first quarter compared to SEK 475 m in the corresponding period last year.
- EBITDA-margin excluding non-recurring items for continuing operations improved to 15.5% (14.8).