Perstorp Holding AB (Publ.), corporate reg. no. 556667-4205, Parent company for Perstorp. Perstorp is an international specialty chemicals Group and a global leader in high growth niches. The Group has around 1,430 employees and manufacturing facilities in Europe, North America and Asia. The Perstorp Group is controlled by the European private equity company PAI Partners.
Key figures in summary April ‒ June 2022
- Sales amounted to SEK 4,165 m (3,272), a 27% increase consisting of:
+18% organic growth whereof +31% sales prices and -13% volumes
+8% FX effects
- Continued favorable market dynamics for Perstorp’s products.
- Price increases implemented to cover higher raw material prices.
- EBITDA excluding non-recurring items amounted to SEK 605 m (595) with a margin of 14.5% (18.2).
- Continued solid free cash flow generation of SEK 275 m (409), despite the increased capex program.
- Available funds amounted to SEK 2,937 m (2,406) at the end of the period.