Perstorp Holding AB (Publ.), corporate reg. no. 556667-4205, Parent company for Perstorp. Perstorp is an international specialty chemicals Group and a global leader in high growth niches. The Group has around 1,370 employees and manufacturing facilities in Europe, North America and Asia. The Perstorp Group is controlled by the European private equity company PAI Partners.
Key figures in summary 1 July ‒ 30 September 2021
- Sales amounted to SEK 3,528 m (2,111), a 67% increase consisting of +58% sales prices, +9% volumes and no FX effects.
- EBITDA excluding non-recurring items amounted to SEK 745 m (185) with a margin of 21.1% (8.8).
- Highest EBITDA in absolute amount and EBITDA margin ever in Perstorp’s history1).
- Continued solid free cash flow generation of SEK 424 m (257).
- Available funds amounted to SEK 2,527 m (1,151) at the end of the period.
- Continued to successfully defend and improve margins over and above increased variable cost.