Perstorp Holding AB (Publ.), corporate reg. no. 556667-4205, Parent company for Perstorp. Perstorp is an international specialty chemicals Group and a global leader in high growth niches. The Group has around 1,350 employees and manufacturing facilities in Europe, North America and Asia. The Perstorp Group is controlled by the European private equity company PAI Partners.
Key figures in summary April - June 2020, continuing operations
- Net sales decreased with 32% to SEK 2,079 m (3,065).
- Organic volume-based sales growth was -22% year-on-year.
- Excluding currency effects, sales prices in the second quarter were substantially lower than the corresponding quarter last year in EMEA and APAC, mainly linked to lower raw material prices.
- EBITDA excluding non-recurring items amounted to SEK 265 m (365).
- EBITDA-margin excluding non-recurring items was 12.7% (11.9).
- Solid free cash flow generation at SEK 323 (221).