Perstorp Holding AB (Publ.), corporate reg. no. 556667-4205, Parent company for Perstorp. Perstorp is an international specialty chemicals Group and a global leader in high growth niches. The Group has around 1,370 employees and manufacturing facilities in Europe, North America and Asia. The Perstorp Group is controlled by the European private equity company PAI Partners.
Key figures in summary January ‒ March 2021
Sales amounted to SEK 2,865 m (2,720), a 5% increase consisting of:
- +14% organic growth whereof +10% sales prices and +4% volumes
- -9% FX effects
- EBITDA excluding non-recurring items amounted to SEK 505 m (421) with a margin of 17.6% (15.5).
- FX impact (year-on-year) was SEK -86 m.
- Continued solid free cash flow generation of SEK 316 m (-121).
- Available funds amounted to SEK 2,055 m (944) at the end of the period.
- Implementation of price increases in Q4-20 accelerated in Q1.
- New strategy rolled out and organizational change completed.