Perstorp Holding AB (Publ.), corporate reg. no. 556667-4205, Parent company for Perstorp. Perstorp is an international specialty chemicals Group and a global leader in high growth niches. The Group has around 1,350 employees and manufacturing facilities in Europe, North America and Asia. The Perstorp Group is controlled by the European private equity company PAI Partners.
Key figures in summary October ‒ December 2020, continuing operations
- Net sales, from continuing operations, decreased with -7% to SEK 2,284 m (2,463), driven by negative FX effects and lower raw material prices, and +8% compared to Q3.
- Organic volume-based sales growth was +6% year-on-year and +4% compared to Q3.
- EBITDA excluding non-recurring items amounted to SEK 257 m (275). FX effects were SEK -42 m compared to the same period last year. At constant FX, EBITDA increased by 9% year on year due to solid volumes and cost control.
- EBITDA-margin excluding non-recurring items for continuing operations was 11.3% (11.2).
- Continued solid free cash flow generation of SEK 364 m (549).
- In the end of the quarter, Perstorp Group was granted a liquidity enhancing Revolving Credit Facility of SEK 600 m, backed by the Swedish Export Credit Agency (EKN).
- Available funds at December 31st amounted to SEK 2,037 m (1,248), including the newly granted Revolving Credit Facility of SEK 600 m.