Perstorp Holding AB (Publ.), corporate reg. no. 556667-4205, Parent company for Perstorp. Perstorp is an international specialty chemicals Group and a global leader in high growth niches. The Group has around 1,370 employees and manufacturing facilities in Europe, North America and Asia. The Perstorp Group is controlled by the European private equity company PAI Partners.
Key figures in summary April ‒ June 2021
Sales amounted to SEK 3,272 m (2,079), a 57% increase consisting of:
- +65% organic growth whereof +37% sales prices and +28% volumes
- -8% FX effects
- EBITDA excluding non-recurring items amounted to SEK 595 m (265) with a margin of 18.2% (12.7).
- FX impact (year-on-year) was SEK -53 m.
- Highest EBITDA and EBITDA margin ever in Perstorp’s history for continuing operations.
- Continued solid free cash flow generation of SEK 409 m (323).
- Available funds amounted to SEK 2,406 m (1,234) at the end of the period.
- Successfully managed to defend and improve margins over and above increased raw material prices.