Perstorp Chemicals India Pvt. Limited is looking for Assistant Sales Manager who will be based at Mumbai
Founded in Sweden in 1881, Perstorp’s focused innovation builds on more than 135 years of experience, representing a complete chain of solutions in organic chemistry, process technology and application development. Perstorp has approximately 1,350 employees and manufacturing units in Asia, Europe and North America. Sales in 2020 amounted to 9.2 billion SEK.
Learn more at www.perstorp.com
- Main function - Advanced Chemicals & Solutions
- Immediate superior - Deputy General Manager
- Work Responsibilities:
- Grow Perstorp Pentaerythritol business in India mainly at Mid-Size accounts and in longer run also handle Distribution set-up.
- Handle existing customers as well as find new customers.
- Cross selling of polyol product range to customers
- Maintain MIS related to assigned customers and also about market conditions / situation.
- Customer mapping for Pentaerythritol for both direct customers and secondary sales.
- Competition profile and price mapping for Polyols on a regular basis.
- Import data analysis in order to understand market scenario, competition activity, customer buying pattern and also identify new customers.
- Close interaction with respective Business unit for product pricing and selling strategies in line with company ambitions.
- Co-ordination with Customer Service function for order processing and timely delivery of customer orders
- Payment follow up and ensuring timely payments by customers.
- Utilise company software / tools like Forecasting, Cognos, Salesforce etc. for higher efficiency.
- 4. Qualification
- Candidate holding Chemistry or Science Degree
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Highly proficient in written and oral English
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience from resin/Coating Industry
- Experience of selling locally produced material is a MUST (pref by MNC )
- Solid skills in PowerPoint and Excel