For over 130 years, Perstorp has worked to improve the daily lives of millions of people around the world with innovative chemistry. Today we have an annual turnover of 11 billion SEK and have 1,500 employees worldwide, in Asia, Europe and North America. Our specialty chemicals make everything from cars to computers, from sails to shoes, lighter, stronger and safer. Every aspect of our corporate culture is infused with our core values of focused innovation, reliability and responsibility.
Perstorp’s production unit in the municipality of Perstorp is located in the southern part of Sweden (Skåne). During the summer you will be a part of the Regulatory Affairs department, working globally to support the company in placing safe products on the market according to legal requirements and company values. You will participate in projects relevant for Product Safety and support the company within your field of expertise. Together with the team you will be involved in the work to continuously improve the Regulatory Affairs standard for Perstorp.
Examples of potential task assignments:
- Be a part of managing registrations and notifications needed for products to be manufactured/ imported or placed on the market. Especially according to REACH since many of the Perstorp sites are located within EU
- Study management of toxicology or ecotoxicology studies and reviewing the results
- Be a part of the process of classify chemicals
- Supporting Product Managers
- Communicating risks versus none risk internally within the company
You will have a mentor that supports you during the whole summer period and you will get the opportunity to learn parts of the work done within the Regulatory Affairs department. The starting period is flexible depending on the applicants. If needed, Perstorp will help out finding an accommodation. Perstorp is continuously working to improve wellbeing of our employees and offers free training facilities.
- Knowledge of toxicology or ecotoxicology
- Strong personal commitment to human safety, sustainability and the environment
- Speaking, writing and reading fluently in English
- Good computer skills
- Good communication skills
Want to know more?
For more details regarding the position, don´t hesitate to contact Hanna Gustafsson, +46 435 78 81 84.