ProSid™ MI 700 is a patented innovative new product with a unique formulation that inhibits the growth of molds and yeasts and minimizes the risk of mycotoxin-formation during grain storage. It is highly effective against molds and yeasts, but evaporates much slower than other mold inhibitors currently on the market, due to propionic acid glycerol esters. With less evaporation, ProSid™ MI 700 has a longer lasting effect.
ProSid™ MI 700 was developed to offer superior safety in grain preservation.
- Classified as non-corrosive to use and transport (non-ADR).
- Smells considerably less than pure propionic acid.
- Low evaporation due to its unique ester formulation.
ProSid™ MI 700 offers:
- Maximum protection from all forms of molds and yeasts
- Preservation of nutritional value and taste
- Reduction of mycotoxin-formation from molds and yeasts
- Longer lasting effectiveness thanks to the innovative esterifying technology
- Safe & unique, patented non-ADR formula
- No specific adaptation of dosage equipment needed
Want to know more?
Download the ProSid™ MI 700 brochure>>
Calculate your advantage>>
Read more on molds and mycotoxins>>
Visit the ProSid™ MI 700 product page for information documents or to request a sample or quote>>