Are you enthusiastic about animal nutrition and feed additives? And do you like to provide both technical solution and business consultancy to our customers? If yes, you might be our new colleague!
The business unit Animal Nutrition of Perstorp is looking for a highly motivated:
Technical Business Development Manager Animal Nutrition
What will you be doing?
You will be a part of team APAC, made up of talented and motivated individuals. As the Technical Business Development Manager, based in Thailand, you will ensure our local distribution partners and end users to gain the sufficient support from Perstorp for both technical and commercial parts. You should have the energy, business (customer and market) insights, and strong technical experience for the below assignments:
- Market analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Conduct research to identify existing & new customer needs
- Propose business development strategy and plans to Perstorp regional/global HQ
- Review local regulatory restrictions and requirement in animal nutrition industry
- Provide the technical support and product training to distributors/partners
- Visit the potential customers for Perstorp product and technical service introduction
- Set up local research/field trials that is relevant for the customer in the region
- Support Perstorp global team in the creation of value propositions of existing and future products
- As the contact person in the field by visiting customers and driving the investigation of the complaint by supporting global team
- Organize the local marketing events, exhibitions and fairs etc
What do we expect?
We are continuously improving and so are you! Excellent Animal Nutrition skills and a solution-orientated mind is essential. We are offering a position where you will have the opportunity to learn and grow within the feed additive business with many options for furthering your career within our team.
You will ideally have the below qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent in field related to animal science/animal nutrition
- Excellent communication skills in local language and English both written and spoken
- Successful & sustained track record in account management, business development, and technical service in the poultry/pig feed additive industry.
- An in-depth practical knowledge of the feed or poultry or swine industry, its structure and the key influencers in the area
- Highly developed key account management skills.
- Customer orientated team player, skilled in leadership of projects.
- Work well under pressure whilst upholding a positive can-do attitude, in a busy environment
- Be able to work as part of team with oversea / domestic colleagues
- Prepared to take the extra mile for customers
Who are we?
For 142 years, Perstorp has been working to improve the daily lives of millions of people around the world with innovative chemistry. With approximately 1,400 employees worldwide, our Specialty Chemicals make everything lighter, stronger and safer from cars to computers and from sails to shoes. Every aspect of our corporate culture is imbued with our core values: care, focused innovation, reliability and responsibility.
Within the Business Unit Animal Nutrition Perstorp is producing feed additive products. Feed plays a vital role in all animal production systems. It can be as high as 70% of all costs related to farm management. That is why we are so passionate about helping our customers to optimize their feed and feed raw materials and by extension the performance and well-being of their animals. Perstorp has almost 60 years of experience from developing innovative solutions for the agricultural industries.
Perstorp's production location and global center of the Animal Nutrition Division in the Netherlands is located in the Brabant town of Waspik. This office and production site has been around since 1977 and feed additives have been produced at this site since 1998.
What do we have to offer?
We have a challenging position, where there is plenty of room for personal development, competitive benefits, but above all great colleagues!
If you recognize yourself in the above description and you are ready for a new challenge, we would like to talk to you. Send your motivation letter together with your CV.
Do you want to know more before you apply? Please contact Dr. Jim Ren, APAC Vice President Animal Nutrition, [email protected].