As a Marketing Communication Projects Manager at Perstorp, you will be responsible for developing and delivering effective communication to drive business growth, strengthen the brand and in the long-term position Perstorp as a thought leader – within and outside the chemical industry.
Although present in many different countries, Perstorp is still a relatively small company. This means you are never anonymous – what you do really counts. In this role, you will have a true opportunity to contribute and influence. Together with colleagues from all over the world you will engage in projects, delivering sustainable solutions that help improving people’s everyday lives – making it safer, more convenient and more environmentally sound.
Would you enjoy?
- leading the planning, development, implementation and follow up of marketing communications activities including, but not limited to, public relations, trade shows, sponsored events, digital events, print publications/materials and content for all channels
- working with integrated marketing initiatives and being able to move back and forth between traditional marketing efforts and digital marketing campaigns and activities
- creating content, mostly copy but also setting graphics direction, for digital and non-digital channels: articles, press releases, captions, ads etc.
- translating strategic marketing plans into communication opportunities and closely collaborate with the business areas in order to maximize the outcome of your deliverables
- driving and balancing multiple projects at the same time, working as a team or independently, in order to meet set deadlines
- navigate in a global matrix organization environment and at the same time have a keen eye for details in the projects
- driving digitalization processes with marketing communication, keeping up to date on the latest communication- and marketing trends
Do you also have?
- a university degree in Business/Marketing and/or Communications
- minimum 5-7 years of professional experience in product promotion and marketing communication
- project management experience from a global organization
- experience from B2B marketing, agency and/or industry
- previous PR and event management experience
- Experience and skills in content creation and management
- excellent skills in English, both oral and written
This position is based at our headquarter in Malmö, Sweden. Right now, we are all working remote and we are planning to keep a high level of flexibility moving forward. As this is a role with global responsibility, travelling a few times per year can be expected.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Charlotte Löffler Ivarsson, Vice President Marketing Communications, [email protected]
Please send us your application no later than 2021-10-24.
Perstorp believes in improving everyday life – making it safer, more convenient and more environmentally sound for billions of people all over the world. As a world leading specialty chemicals company, our innovations provide essential properties for products used every day and everywhere. You’ll find us all the way from your car and mobile phone to towering wind turbines and the local dairy farm. Simply put, we work to make good products even better, with a clear sustainability agenda.
Founded in Sweden in 1881, Perstorp’s focused innovation builds on more than 135 years of experience, representing a complete chain of solutions in organic chemistry, process technology and application development. Perstorp has approximately 1,350 employees and manufacturing units in Asia, Europe and North America. Sales in 2020 amounted to 9.2 billion SEK.