For over 130 years, Perstorp has worked to improve the daily lives of millions of people around the world with innovative chemistry. Today we have an annual turnover of 11 billion SEK and have 1,500 employees worldwide, in Asia, Europe and North America. Our specialty chemicals make everything from cars to computers, from sails to shoes, lighter, stronger and safer. Every aspect of our corporate culture is infused with our core values of focused innovation, reliability and responsibility.
As a Digital Communications Manager at Perstorp you will be responsible for leading the work with Perstorp’s external web channels. You will have the overall responsibility for content in Perstorp’s web channels and you always look for ways of improving our web channels. Although present in many different countries, Perstorp is still a relatively small company. This means you are never anonymous – what you do really counts! In this role, you will have a true opportunity to contribute and influence. It is an exciting time with many interesting and challenging projects in the pipeline.
Would you enjoy?
- Leading the strategic development and governance of our external web channels
- Driving and coordinating demand and requirements for our external web channels
- Driving non-campaign based traffic to our external web channels
- Share best practice and collaborate with our marketing and communications team
- Enable and co-ordinate work with our Digital Platform Manager, regarding measurements/analytics, follow up and optimization leading to improvements
- Aligning tools and processes regarding our web platforms and social media channels
Do you also have?
- A university degree and/or relevant education
- Experience from working with digital communication in a larger international business complexity
- Analytical skills
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
The position is placed at the head office in Malmö or in Perstorp and travelling between the offices will be required on an as-need basis. You will report to the VP Marketing Communication Programs, and be part of a strong, fun and dynamic team working with all aspects of communication.
Want to know more?
Whether you have specific questions or simply want to know more about the position, don’t hesitate to contact VP Marketing Communication Program, Jeanette Buschow, [email protected] or 040- 691 87 02.