Perstorp IT, ITOC, is looking for a candidate who want to join Perstorp to conduct in our digital transformation journey. We are modernizing our infrastructure for our on-prem and Azure cloud.
We could talk for ages about all the amazing things we do (because it's a lot) but we want to get straight to the point. Perstorp IT department, ITOC, is looking for a candidate who want to join Perstorp to conduct in our digital transformation journey. We are modernizing our infrastructure for our on-prem and Azure cloud.
We are looking for a Cloud & Infrastructure Engineer to work together with a team of senior and highly skilled engineers (Azure Stack, Azure, Network, Windows, SAP). The IT infrastructure team is responsible for our on-premises infrastructure (Data centers, networking, compute, storage along with infrastructure-related services such as virtualization platform, load balancing, DNS, active directory, logging and monitoring). Perstorp is on a journey towards Azure and cloud services, where you and the Infrastructure team will provide the foundation (Centralized services, Landing Zone).
The location of this position will be at one of our main sites in Sweden, Perstorp (Skåne Region ) or Stenungsund (Göteborg region).
What you’ll do:
- Design, build and maintaining on-premise and cloud-based services
- Ensuring that platforms are available, reliable and secure
- Provide support to tech teams
- Provide support to both global and local business
- Support with implementation of infrastructure strategic plan and associated projects
- Support financial processes with infrastructure related cost impact and efficiency of utilization of licenses, applications, hardware, and services
We believe you have:
- Experience in Microsoft based environments
- Experience in networking and related services such as DNS, Load balancing, etc.
- Experience working with Azure services is highly beneficial
- Experience on Data centers and Infrastructure operations (Compute, Storage, Virtualization)
- Experience in orchestration and configuration tools, provided by Microsoft
- Experience in any programming or scripting language, PowerShell preferably
Care in everything we do
Perstorp IT, ITOC, is the place for you who are curious, passionate and love collaboration. Together we have the power to create wow in everything we do. Feel comfortable being you, bringing your own unique perspectives. At Perstorp there is a place for you whoever you are. Differences make us strong, we believe that one molecule can change everything.
We love flexibility and remote work, we also believe in the power of meeting in real life. With a mix of working remote and collaborating in the office, we believe in a flexible workplace that suits you and Perstorp.
For more information about the position, please contact Manager [email protected]
Welcome with your application as soon as possible but no later than 4 th of October 2023. We will conduct interviews continuously during the application process.
Perstorp believes in improving everyday life – making it safer, more convenient and more environmentally sound for billions of people all over the world. As a world leading specialty chemicals company, our innovations provide essential properties for products used every day and everywhere. You’ll find us all the way from your car and mobile phone to towering wind turbines and the local dairy farm. Simply put, we work to make good products even better, with a clear sustainability agenda.
Founded in Sweden in 1881, Perstorp’s focused innovation builds on more than 140 years of experience, representing a complete chain of solutions in organic chemistry, process technology and application development. Perstorp has approximately 1,430 employees and manufacturing units in Asia, Europe and North America.
Learn more at www.perstorp.com