Business & Market Development
Toledo, United States
Application due: August 31, 2017
For over 130 years, Perstorp has worked to improve the daily lives of millions of people around the world with innovative chemistry. Today we have an annual turnover of 11 billion SEK and have 1,500 employees worldwide, in Asia, Europe and North America. Our specialty chemicals make everything from cars to computers, from sails to shoes, lighter, stronger and safer. Every aspect of our corporate culture is infused with our core values of focused innovation, reliability and responsibility.
TSS overall goal is to support business growth at new and existing customers, with a focus on new business development.
• Supporting customers with choosing the right product and guidelines on how to use it
• Network with different functions in order to provide quick response to customer requests
• Converting unqualified leads to opportunities, that later is handed over to sales
• Providing key information regarding product quality and regulatory in collaboration with Perstorp specialists
• Participate in selected trade shows and exhibitions and assist in follow-ups
• Maintain and continuously update a knowledge base of product applications
• Coordinate with sales and with application specialist what new technical information that needs to be developed to strengthen our sales arguments and help customers be successful
• Participate in creating a better market understanding for your region.
Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or equivalent
Good Microsoft Office knowledge, in particular excel
Being able to combine quick response with technical knowledge
Have a strong service-minded thinking with willingness of providing good technical support and take an active part as a problem solver.
A competent key information provider to the customer at different stages in their development process
Report customer feed-back on technical issues to the organization
That the activities are carried out in accordance with Perstorp Quality and EHS Management System.
For more information please contact: Malin Rex, Manager, Technical Sales Support, available from the 14th of August, phone +46406358870
Please send your application by August 31,at the latest.