For over 130 years, Perstorp has worked to improve the daily lives of millions of people around the world with innovative chemistry. Today we have an annual turnover of 11 billion SEK and have 1,500 employees worldwide, in Asia, Europe and North America. Our specialty chemicals make everything from cars to computers, from sails to shoes, lighter, stronger and safer. Every aspect of our corporate culture is infused with our core values of focused innovation, reliability and responsibility.
The Business Area Animal Nutrition, is currently undergoing a major investment and now has an exciting opportunity for a Regulatory Coordinator/document controller to join our Business Development Team, the role will be based at our Waspik site.
This position has emerged at a really exciting time and presents the successful candidate with an opportunity to play a key role in our ambitious plans for further growth within the Animal Nutrition industry.
About the job
- Responsible to the Regulatory Manager, the successful applicant will help support the commercial teams with effective, prioritised and prompt delivery of regulatory documentation and all associated documentation in a compliant manner.
- Working along side other teams within the site you will become an integral part of this important team and help ensure that all Perstorp products are fully compliant with all local country requirements.
Who are you?
- You will ideally need an MBO or HBO degree and be able to demonstrate experience in this particular field of document management.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Dutch is required.
- It is important that the successful applicant is skilled document manager and controller and is able to demonstrate the aptitude needed for such a role.
If you are a pro-active, driven and a confident individual, who is excited to be involved at the beginning of a new and exciting time for the BA Animal Nutrition then we would love to hear from you.
Applications in writing, enclosing an up to date CV and current salary details to be submitted via our website no later than 26th April 2019.
Want to know more?
For more details regarding the position, don´t hesitate to contact Regulatory Manager, Vicky Jessop, email or +31 6 51 38 61 14.