For over 130 years, Perstorp has worked to improve the daily lives of millions of people around the world with innovative chemistry. Today we have an annual turnover of 11 billion SEK and have 1,500 employees worldwide, in Asia, Europe and North America. Our specialty chemicals make everything from cars to computers, from sails to shoes, lighter, stronger and safer. Every aspect of our corporate culture is infused with our core values of focused innovation, reliability and responsibility.
Perstorp’s production unit in the Netherlands is located in the southern part of country, close to the village of Waspik. This site was established in 1977 and started with the processing of edible oil mixtures. Feed additives based on organic acids are produced on this site since 1998. Perstorp acquired the Waspik activities in 2005, to strengthen the feed and food division.
The Business Area Animal Nutrition, is currently undergoing a major investment and now has an exciting opportunity for a Supply and Demand planner to join our production site in Waspik, This position has emerged at a really exciting time and presents the successful candidate with an opportunity to play a key role in our ambitious plans for further growth within the Animal Nutrition industry.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager the Supply and Demand planner will lead local planning process, having responsibility for both raw material call offs and securing timely readiness of finished products. This person will have a critical role on the site as it will act as an interface between sales and operations translating requirements to operational demands. Additionally Perstorp is currently implementing new planning systems in which the successful applicant will take a leading role.
The Supply & Demand Planner will be member of a global team sharing ways of working and working on global processes. The role will be based at our Waspik site.
The ideal candidate will:
- Support Supply Chain Manager to develop and implement medium term business goals
- Achieve performance measures for planning and inventory.
- Planning of assigned products and stocks levels of both Raw materials and finished products.
- Manage replenishment orders coming from other Perstorp production locations.
- Maintain lead times, MOQ, MPQ, Safety stocks and reorder points for the assigned products
- Call of raw materials, tolling and packaging.
- Arrange toll production campaigns.
- Lead planning meetings with production and maintenance.
- Participate in S&OP meetings and translate it into a daily operating plan.
- Provide and propagate improvements for the planning and inventory process.
- Monitoring of slow moving stock and proposing actions to optimize.
- Responsible for the interface between operations and Supply Chain at a local level.
- Contribute in the decision making process for allocation, capacity, purchasing, inventory and production.
- Participate and maintain up-to-date master data to perform the planning work.
- Align needs and complaints regarding raw materials, packaging or tolling with the local purchasing manager.
- Bachelor / Master degree with a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- Language proficiency Dutch and English other foreign languages are considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP / Navision) and planning systems
- General computer knowledge incl. Microsoft office
- Plan to produce processes
- Contribute to a positive and helpful working environment within the department
- Participate in Continuous improvement activities
- The Local Planner has full authority to stop an unsafe situation that may harm a person or the environment
Applications in writing, enclosing an up to date CV and current salary details to be submitted via our website no later than 7th May 2019.
Want to know more?
For more details regarding the position, don´t hesitate to contact Site Manager, Ralph Meijs, email or +31416317702