For over 130 years, Perstorp has worked to improve the daily lives of millions of people around the world with innovative chemistry. Today we have an annual turnover of 11 billion SEK and have 1,500 employees worldwide, in Asia, Europe and North America. Our specialty chemicals make everything from cars to computers, from sails to shoes, lighter, stronger and safer. Every aspect of our corporate culture is infused with our core values of focused innovation, reliability and responsibility.
Perstorp Group is growing and several investment programs within operations are in the pipeline, in Sweden and worldwide. Different kind of large expansion projects and green field projects. Are you interested in working at a world leading specialty chemicals company focusing on sustainability, working with global and technically complex projects? Then have a look at this.
About the section GTI
Global Technology and Investments (GTI) is a global department within the SC & Operations function at Perstorp. The department is responsible for setting the overall Technology Strategy for Perstorp. In alignment with that strategy the department develops technical solutions, execute investment projects and optimize plant performance across all Perstorp’s production sites. Staff members in Global Technology and Investments are primarily located in Stenungsund and Perstorp.
What about this job?
As Senior Process Engineer in GTI you will mainly work with major or complex investments projects, share and develop Perstorp know-how in the discipline of process design and engineering via our technical network, as well as troubleshooting and optimizing plant performance at the different productions sites in Perstorp Group. You will report to the Team Manager of the Process engineering department in Stenungsund.
Perstorp offers you a challenging job with great variety in work tasks. You will be part of a professional team with a continuous improvement attitude. Personal development can be done along a number of career paths and focus areas – never compromising a healthy work-life-balance. We are looking for candidates that wants to be part of growing and optimizing our production platforms and transform Perstorp to be finite free.
• Process lead or resource in all phases for major and minor investment projects
• Conduct business feasibility studies
• Be a member of our technical network, developing Perstorp process engineering competencies
• Lead projects to address tactical and/or strategic issues within the process engineering field
• Provide guidance to colleagues and business areas
• Develop and acquire technology for new products and processes
• Work with process safety related topics exemplified by risk analysis
• Master degree or similar within chemical engineering or equivalent job experience
• 10-15 years of experience within investment projects
• Proven ability and broad competence in the process engineering field
• Ability to represent the company in technological and/or business forums
• Provide coaching and actively share knowledge
• Process-oriented mindset
• Structured in documentation of performed technical projects and excellent writing skills
• Able to travel to other sites as necessary
• Good proficiency in Swedish and English language
Do you want to know more about Perstorp? Take a look at these links
How do I apply for this position?
To find out more about the position, please contact:
• Johanna Rindebäck, Team Manager Process, Stenungsund, +46-734-27 48 70
• Annette Wendt, Process Engineering Manager, Perstorp, +46-733-13 38 02
Your application should be sent in via Apply on-line by August 31th, at the latest. Please note that we will have an ongoing review and selection process for all incoming applications.
We look forward to your application!