Business & Market Development
Application due: August 13, 2017
For over 130 years, Perstorp has worked to improve the daily lives of millions of people around the world with innovative chemistry. Today we have an annual turnover of 11 billion SEK and have 1,500 employees worldwide, in Asia, Europe and North America. Our specialty chemicals make everything from cars to computers, from sails to shoes, lighter, stronger and safer. Every aspect of our corporate culture is infused with our core values of focused innovation, reliability and responsibility.
We are now looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, with strong interpersonal and relationship skills, to come and join our team based in Malmö, Sweden. If you have experience from an international and industrial environment and a real passion for making a difference and exercising natural creativity then you may just be what we are looking for.
The main responsibilities for the position as Marketing Manager are:
• Develop Marketing Strategy and execute the annual Marketing plans.
• Enhance and develop Perstorp’s offer to new and existing customers based on their true needs.
• Responsible for the approved budget and securing the most efficient method of delivery of marketing activities across all our communication channels.
• Transform customer and market segment insights into valuable business opportunities.
• Market analysis, incl gathering of market intelligence.
Background and personal qualities:
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a marketing role (market analysis skills is a plus).
• Experience from working in an international environment in a marketing led organization.
• Experience from working in an industrial company (the chemical industry is a plus).
• Strong commercial acumen.
• Fluent in written and oral English.
• A university degree in Marketing or Business administration.
• Ability to build strong relationships with international teams and local colleagues.
• Strong project management skills and the ability to make decisions independently.
• Prestigeless with high integrity.
• Driven with an entrepreneurial mindset.
This position is located in Malmö. It is a full-time permanent position, reporting to the Vice President Marketing. Please note that this position includes approximately 2-3 days of travelling per month.
Academic Search International assists Perstorp AB with this recruitment. If you have questions regarding the recruitment process or the position, please contact Mikael Blomberg, 0708-363548 at Academic Search International.
You apply to the position by clicking on the link below and attaching your CV and cover letter in English.
You are welcome to submit your application as soon as possible and we really look forward receiving your application.