Perstorp is a specialty chemicals innovator and supplier, with a global reputation for quality, reliability and adding real measurable value to the applications that make modern life work.
That’s what we do. And it is a direct result of who we are: a Sweden-rooted global family of scientists, engineers and business professionals with a more than 130 year track record of pursuing sustainable progress.
Continual focused innovation puts our expertise to work on new products and smarter ways of doing things. It also empowers the creativity and vision with which we solve challenges, whether they are a result of the business climate or a response to a customer need. Focused innovation has gotten us through the ups and downs that come with being in the specialty chemical business for 130 years—and it’s likely to see us through many more.
We act responsibly, and take responsibility in everything from production to day-to-day decision-making. Making the call that’s right for us, our customers, and everyone who might eventually benefit from our solutions isn’t always the easiest way, but it’s the only way for Perstorp.
We’re also big on building the trust that in turn secures our reputation for reliability. Our promise is our bond, and living up to the expectations of our customers and all stakeholders is and always has been a cornerstone of our business approach.
We’re very proud of where we come from, and where we’ve been. But we’re even prouder of the part we’re playing right now in sustainable modern living. And the impact we will have with our customers, their customers and the entire planet, wherever we go from here.
- World leader in various sectors of the specialty chemicals market
- Pioneer in formalin chemistry, plastics and surface materials
- Perstorp was founded in 1881, over 130 years of winning formulas
- Controlled by PAI partners,a major European private equity company
- Sales of over SEK 11 billion in 2016
- Around 1,500 employees in 22 countries
- Production plants in Europe, Asia and North America
- Sales offices in all major markets